Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Delta by Marriott Cincinnati/Sharonville
11320 Chester Road
Cincinnati , OH 45246
Agenda - Largest EHS & Sustainability Conference in America's Heartland
For a brochure with a complete agenda with times, speakers and sessions: click here for Symposium agenda.
Well Worth the Investment!
Big Savings: Multiple Attendees: For 2-5 attendees: $395 per person (20% savings) and for 6 or more attendees: $355 per person (28% savings)
Save by Only Attending One Day: To attend only Tuesday, March 28 - $385 per person and to attend only Wednesday, March 29- $275 per person.
Continuing Education Credits
The following are Continuing Education Credits that will be available. You may claim the following attendance credits when reporting your continuing education activity to your licensing/accreditation body:
- CEP: 10 CMPs (Certification Maintenance Points) for Certified Environmental Professionals through the Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals
- QEP: 10.50 PDH (Professional Development Hours) for Qualified Environmental Professionals through the Institute of Professional Environmental Practice
- CIH: 10.50 Technical Contact Hours for Certified Industrial Hygienists through the American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- CLE: 9.50 hours of instruction for attorneys through the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education
- PE: 10.50 PDH (Professional Development Hours) for Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana licensed professional engineers
- CHMM: 10.50 CMP (Certification Maintenance Points) for Certified Hazardous Materials Managers through the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- CSP: 1 Recertification Point for Certified Safety Professionals through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- 10.50 PDH (Professional Development Hours) for BCEE, BCEEM & BCES through the American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists
Add this seminar to your schedule
- 11320 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246, USA
For overnight lodging at the Delta Hotels by Marriott-Cincinnati/Sharonville for the evening (s) of Monday, March 27 and/or Tuesday, March 28, you can reserve your lodging via this convenient onsite link to their website CLICK HERE. The room rate in the block is $109. Alternatively, you can call the Delta Hotels directly at 513.771.2080 and mention the 32nd Annual Sustainability and EHS Symposium to get the group rate. Group cutoff date to receive this rate is March 10, 2023.